Blogger Tricks


March 31, 2009

CQB CITY 3-28-2009


Sorry for the belated post but its finally up. So the Saturday game was my first as a staff member and I would have to say I am glad I join on board with Joey aka Chief. As much as it was my first day on the job it felt very much like the first time playing airsoft. Hard to believe a year has lapsed since first setting foot onto the very same concrete floor. Franklin, I owe a lot of my passion for the sport to you for introducing me to it so long ago and going with me to that very first game. Overall the day went smooth and with very little mishaps.

The meat of my footage was when I ref'ed for one of the scenario's. I still need to workout a better camera position for a POV style but that is all in time.

I am looking forward to more Ops and hope to continue to grow as a member of the team.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! Now that I know this is in Modesto perhaps I'll bring my friends along, I live in San Luis Obispo.

Milsim Junkie said...

CQB City is located just north of Modest in Stockton. Its another 10 minute drive.

Post a Comment