Blogger Tricks


May 28, 2011

Did I mention I was on blogged about over at Everyday-Carry.com? Look at the items I USED to carry one me

Over a couple (four) months ago I submitted an old EDC kitlist picture to Everyday-Carry.com. If your not familiar with the term EDC stands for Everyday Carry. It is used by many survivalists, LE/MIL, outdoor individuals to signify their everyday preparedness. These items (EDC) can range from pens, wallets, to handguns and weapons.


Some of you have asked me what sorts of things do I carry on me at all times (i.e., my watch, multi-tool, etc). While the above pictures is NOT the most up to date kitlist I hope to spark some interest in some of you that dont currently think in that survival mindset.


Check out the original Tumblr post here.



(Pictured) Kitlist:
-Casio SGW100
-MilSimJunkie Survival Bracelet
-Inhaler
-Leatherman Juice S2 Multitool
-Chapstick
-Zebra G301
-Samsung Jack
-440 Steel 4” Folding Knife
-Bic Lighter (i dont smoke)



I would be interested in seeing your EDC items. Please submit them on the MilSimJunkie Facebook over at http://www.facebook.com/milsimjunkie. You've got to "Like" the page first before it will allow you to submit a new photo.


While I dont necessarily carry around most of these items anymore some things continue to stay the same:
-Casio SGW100 (w/ Suunto compass)
-MilSimJunkie Survival Bracelet
-Leatherman Juice S2
-Samsung Jack
-Zebra G301
-Chapstick


A lot of more of the personal side of MilSimJunkie is coming out in these blogs. I do plan on doing more of these random type blog entries about my everyday life that revolves around this sport. So expect more info on some other things I like to do.


Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So are you really interested in what my EDC kit is or you just need traffic to "like" your page? Seems like you are really pushing hard for commercial gain instead of creating a community, no?

Anonymous said...

Dude, come on don't bag on Arwin for trying to get likes or traffic to his page. I mean I would be happy to oblige to his request, and I'm sure others would also.

Alchemist! said...

hmmm glad to see someone else is in the "ever ready" mindset :] interesting choice of gear too all functional tho i like it :D

Post a Comment