Blogger Tricks


July 27, 2011

CQB CITY AIRSOFT ACTION JULY 24, 2011 (KWA M93R RAFFICA SYSTEMA KJW GLOCK G&P M4)

Time and time again the reason I love this sport and I love doing what I do is because of not only you the read/viewer but also that people that I have had the fortunate opportunity to meet. This weekend was no differenct I was glad to meet a father and son duo from Oregon and a player from Massachusetts. The father-son team drove 11 hours to come and play and meet me in person. I must say I feel honored that they did that even more amazed that a sport like airsoft brings them together like that.

It was a fantastic day to play as airsofter's enjoyed the new layout. The staff at CQB CITY ran some interesting and intense games that I hope the camera captured. In a lot of the YouTube comments more and more of you are liking the mix of POV (point-of-view), PIP (picture-in-picture) and in-game footage. Its a great way for me to capture a lot of the action around the city. As you will see in the video its also a great way to captured different ends of a firefight.



Some of the footage was lost due to a failed SD card, however, I was able to use some footage from a friends GoPro camera. The more and more that I am able to use it the more I want one. Hmm. GoPro contact me (*smiles*).

Enjoy the video.

Shoutout's to Magnum boots as I see more players begin to pick up a pair of some fantastic footwear


Weapon of the day went to a KWA M93R Raffica that a player had custom painted

Loadout of the day went to Steven Q. and his A-TAC and Magnum gear


Video:
Please remember to subscribe to the YouTube channel

1 comments:

Autor said...

Very nice.

Post a Comment